- Wednesday, November 26: 10am-3pm
- Thursday & Friday, November 27 & 28: CLOSED
more holiday info via NYC.gov:
THANKSGIVING DAY HOLIDAY CLOSINGS INFORMATION
• All Federal, New York State, and New York City Agency offices are closed.
• All NYC public schools are closed.
• There is no mail delivery and post offices are closed.
• Banks and stock markets are closed.
• Alternate Side Parking regulations and parking meter and muni-meter rules are suspended Thursday, November 27. PLEASE NOTE: ASPs and parking meter and muni-meter rules are back in effect on Friday, November 28.
• There is no garbage collection or recycling pickup in New York City, and there will be no street cleaning.
THANKSGIVING DAY HOLIDAY TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
• New York City subways and buses will be on a holiday (Sunday service) schedule.
• Staten Island Ferry will operate on a holiday schedule. Service will be provided every 30 minutes from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. Hourly service will then resume.
• Staten Island Railway will be on a Saturday schedule.
• The Long Island Rail Road will be on a Weekend schedule.
• PATH will be on a Sunday schedule.